Any Updates on the Release?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmic10 said:
Very Curious
On 14th of March they wrote on their Facebook group: "Will hopefully be ready to ship in 3-4 months. Will be posting availability here first."

I'm on the list and the confirmation mail state "a couple of months or so until shipping" That translates to 2-3 months.

Their post was they hope to have stock in 90-120 days
So my guess is that will translate
To a first run at the end of the summer
The Protos are done and he mentioned
More photos and clips when finished
So hopefully we will
See that and website update in the next month or 2

Does someone know the weight of the different units and modules? I only know that the Syn5050 Poweramp is 22lbs / 9 kg

Hi All...

Steve here... the new Marketing Director @ Boutique Amps Distribution (I mean--3 weeks new--I barely know the address let alone all the products)... Any questions you have about Synergy...or any of our brands for that matter...lemme know. Answering your questions will help me learn the company faster. I can feebly answer a couple of the questions I saw, in that I'm directly involved with getting them done...from a testing respect to the graphics that go on them.

I know we're hoping (key word there) to ship by March... but I also know we're still working out some bugs. Testing them though, I gotta say, they sound amazing...especially one particular new module that I'm not sure I can talk about till NAMM. But I tour with a couple bands...and I sure wish I would have had a Syn001 a couple weeks ago for a show I did in El Paso!! Throw it in my back pack and plug it in to the Fender Deluxe they had for backline for me... That would have been amazing!

I really love the idea...lemme know what you guys think...and be sure and come by and say hey if you'll be at NAMM!

Hi Steve

Nice to see ya in here
Can you give a hint about the new module
Aside from that can you tell if the webpage which has been dormant will have some new info soon
Also what is the status on the DZL vh4 Mod
Is there any update you can give on that ?

gtr31 said:
Hi Steve

Nice to see ya in here
Can you give a hint about the new module
Aside from that can you tell if the webpage which has been dormant will have some new info soon
Also what is the status on the DZL vh4 Mod
Is there any update you can give on that ?

I most Shirley might be able to...there are several tho... let me check into what I can 'leak'...:)

the webpage...we're gettin' to it... I understand the frustration...know that there are only a couple of us...all working on ALL ten brands that we have. That's a huge reason why sometimes it takes us a while to get to things. Sometimes we get overwhelmed with one brand while others tend to take a back seat for a second (or much longer). I promise to try and fix all that as I get more centered into how this all works (and after NAMM--which is taking ALL our time right now).

I'll ask about the Diezel VH4 mod when I get to work tomorrow...but question; are you talking a Synergy/Diezel VH4 Module? Or a mod to the amp? Or the pedal?

Thanks!

Shirley you're not serious...LOL!

Welcome Steve! With NAMM just around the corner, I think 2017 will be a great year in the module world. Look forward to more updates!

gtr31 said:
Hi Steve

It was the Synergy Diezel VH4 I was asking about

Thanks again

Hey man... so I got a couple of answers:
VH4...basically the 3rd channel of the VH4 amp..we will have it at NAMM...I heard it yesterday from across the hall...sounded great, but have to admit, I didn't have time to mess with it myself yet.
Also, we'll have;
Dirty Shirley (I did test this one...big and fat!!! Loved it! want it!)
Metropolis (Metro Plex)
Plus all the modules you've already seen.

I already suspect I know the answer to the next question I was asked to ask you all on this thread... but how do you feel about a 2 channel version of any/all of the models, so there is a true clean channel?

We will also have a few new Friedman amps, pedals, pedal boards, power supplies and power grids at NAMM...
Micro Dirty Shirley combo 10"
Mini Pink Taco Combo 10"
Runt 20 & 50
Dirty Shirley Pedal (I love this one!)
Tone Booster (clean boost pedal)
Evil Fuzz (name may change)

Some new Morgan amps:
MVP23 (lower priced Morgan)
AC20 (lower priced Morgan)

And more new stuff that I haven't been briefed on yet! We been busy!!

stemlife said:
Hello Steve,

Any videos or recorded samples of tones available???
We're workin' on them... I'm told we'll have them up before NAMM...crossing my fingers! We're so swamped at the moment that it's gonna be tough to get it all done...I'll definitely let you know!

Thanks for the info Steve

For me I would not need separate cleans
In one module as I Would use a separate Mod to do that
I like the separate drive channel one setting rythm one lead

I brought home a Synergy 001 with HBE and AC20 modules to 'put through the paces' so to speak, before we powder coat 'em for NAMM, Holy crap they sound good! I'm trying them in the loop of a tweed Hot Rod Deluxe (as Deluxes & Twins are the 'back-line coption' of a lot of venues...and a couple of the Tribute bands I play in require those for the 'authenticity aspect of the band--oye!)... I'm soooo glad I'll be able to control the sound of my back-line choices from now on!!!