• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: Brand new Salvation JJ Dirt *SOLD*

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audiomidijace

Reaction score
I just received the JJ Dirt yesterday. I actually like it quite a bit, but there's a small handful of other Salvation mods that I'd like to try, so I though I'd offer to trade for:

Salvation Camerica
Salvation Camerock
Salvation Spawn
Salvation Vishnu

Anyone interested?
$389 shipped conus

Duuuude.....I've had all of those except the Vishnu.

Currently still have Camerock, Spawn and JJ.....since I sold the Camerica in preference for the Camerock.

...I say keep the JJ :)

The thing sounds great. It really does! I'd like just a bit more high mid cut. This is very warm and has great presence. It's very thick. I should also say that I'm not an Alice In Chains guy. So I'm not going for that tone.

audiomidijace said:
The thing sounds great. It really does! I'd like just a bit more high mid cut. This is very warm and has great presence. It's very thick. I should also say that I'm not an Alice In Chains guy. So I'm not going for that tone.

You nailed the description of the JJ for sure!

A JF QuickMod or Salvation Spawn will get you where you need to be....and the 80s/90s credentials of the Camerock/Camerica are well known.