• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j4q0

Reaction score
100% working condition.
Lots of flawless transactions, just ask around.

XTC: SOLD
qsMtG4F.jpg

61p4wTH.jpg

Hammerhaed: SOLD
FN0SEMf.jpg

aCQPHyn.jpg

The JF XTC is amazing. I've actually been using it as my low gain module. For me it has worked better than my custom Tweeds, Twin, Vybe Deluxe, etc. I use it on the Blue channel at a low gain setting. It has such great definition and clarity. It also takes boosts and overdrive pedals REALLY well. A compressor post module also works well with this one.

Did JF do different version of his mods for the XTC? I picked up a JF XTC from ebay last year and it has different switches and a FREQ knob.

unearth said:
Did JF do different version of his mods for the XTC? I picked up a JF XTC from ebay last year and it has different switches and a FREQ knob.

There were some made with a mid sweep, it was an option.
I've had a million mods...and the XTC with that sweep is the DO ALL mod...so versatile. I wish I never sold the one I had.