Best Setting of Line 6 HD500 to Randall RM100

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msuwendy

Reaction score
Hi everyone after stressing with my previous post about switching channel in randall RM100 through Behringer FCB1010, thanks to Rob at Jaded Faith for supporting me and convincing me to obtain another footswitch cause of the behringer tends to need a special treatments and i did and bought the Line 6 HD500 which works like soo easy, just plug into the computer and edit the MIDI cc,channel,value,etc and voila its soo easy

ok enough of the intro, i need to know what to do next, my plan is bypassing all the preamp and cabinet option of the POD and back to basic treating the pedal as the classic pedal, i've assign the FS1,FS2 and FS3 to switch the channel, and planning to put extra reverb on FS4, FS5 for chorus and last booster at FS6

so now what should i do in order for the cabling works, im aware that the effect loop will bypass the preamp section or is it not? cause im planning to use all the preamp and just use the "enhancement" from the POD, and i heard again that RM100 effect loop is not as good?

if i plug in front of the amp how can i do it?

Help me with the best scenario here

Thanks a lot

one of my rigs is the HD500 with an RM50 so I can't do the channel switching from the POD. I bypass all of the amp/cab sims like you do and just use the FX. I got one of these
https://www.pedalsnake.com/page.php?id=1140
which really helped with the cable problem. You could even use one line of it for the midi cable I believe.
I am still working on the most quiet way to utilize the POD and the MTS stuff.

if you email me I will send you two good 4cm guides form the POD forum from years ago. they helped me a lot. lots of level tweaking

ricky said:
one of my rigs is the HD500 with an RM50 so I can't do the channel switching from the POD. I bypass all of the amp/cab sims like you do and just use the FX. I got one of these
https://www.pedalsnake.com/page.php?id=1140
which really helped with the cable problem. You could even use one line of it for the midi cable I believe.
I am still working on the most quiet way to utilize the POD and the MTS stuff.

i cant have any budget of buying anothe pedal, i need to go with this option for now thanks