• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dual Voodoo Erect FS $300

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bnorton4

Reaction score
All prices regular paypal shipped to lower 48 via USPS tracked and insured.
Salvation VoxyFace dual eq - $old
Voodoo Erect - $300
DLX - $old
FullSizeRender%201.jpg

I bet that Voxyface is the tits. If I had the ability to run duals I would be redistributing my wealth to obtain it.

Can you explain the two channels of the voxy face
Very interested

The first channel is a vox sound. Although it isn't market as such, the tone shaping knobs follow the vox format with the treble actually being a cut and mid the treble. The second channel is fender twin with the expected bass, mid, and treble tone shapers. The switch on the right is for the second channel only and goes from "twin" to "hot." The "hot" setting has more gain/volume but for some reason the tone shaping knobs seem to be removed from the audio path. It sort of reminds me of the master volume setting on the the single channel salvation twin face but I believe tone shaping knobs were still in the audio path on that mod. The bright and pre bass switches do apply to all modes.