• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lynch Box LB100 and Matching 4x12

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scary groove

Reaction score
I prefer to sell this as a pair. I also prefer not to ship this out. But I think the chances of that are slim. So let's see what happens.

Here is my LB 100 and 4x12. The head has no functional issues. The only issue is that the little plactic cover on the LED light missing. It has the Salvation MDA installed. The amp comes with no modules. I do have many modules that will be listed separately in another thread.

The 4x12 cab is in great shape. It has what I was told to be Celestion Lynchback prototypes. They look like greenbacks. This cab has no functional issues.

Pics are here: http://s1184.photobucket.com/user/scary_groove/library/Gear/Lynch Box

Price listed here is due to forum rules is $800 + shipping. Price is negotiable and especially if you wish to buy a module more.

Local pickup or shipping would be from San Jose, CA

Latest posts