Rich Shelby/ Lynch Box woes are over.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

khingpynn

Reaction score
This is the guy you want to be in touch with from Randall. He is a very pro active individual with great attention to detail... understands the gravity of the situation and gets results.
I would like to say that after talking with Rich by phone I am at ease... a plan to resolve my Lynch Box issues is in place and it exceeds my expectations.
Soon I will be thoroughly enjoying the Randall Lynch Box... thanks to Rich.
Randall needs guys like Rich taking care of all their customers...

Thanks Rich for your efforts you have made it a pleasure once again to do business with Randall.

Khing

Rich Shelby IS a good guy & very honorable...i know him,personally,and can vouch for his character!!!

Rich is the man!

He's the guy who I worked with ordering my Mr. Scary and Grail modules when he was with Brookdale Music. Now that he's with Randall, it is even better for him. Glad to see someone like Rich working with them, I agree if they had more people like Rich, it would be a HUGE benefite for Randall in regards to their product line and customer service/support.

He had an awesome deal on the Lynch modules that NO ONE could touch, I know a few others here took my advice and posts to check them out for that NiCe discount.

Anthony is the one taking over for Rich now at Brookdale, he's great to deal with as well - after getting back from my out of the country trip for over a week, my Brahma is in the mail heading my way thanks to Anthony :)

Check out Brookdale if you haven't already.

:D Gee guys you're making me blush. Thanks for all of the positive comments!! EVERYONE here at US Music is committed to turning out great amps and helping out if there are any issues. We all appreciate you guys sticking w/ us when things have been a little rough. Please continue to let me know what I can do to help you guys in any way, and we are going to continue to turn out some really great amps and modules.

ROCK ON!!!
Rich Shelby
Randall Amplifiers

I don't know if we are taking suggestions right now. We have have almost every basic tone covered w/ some overlap between modules...but hey it's Friday, what modules would you want to see. I'm gonna go w/:

VH4 Channel 3/4
VHT Pitbull (really dry crunchy)
M/B Mark IIC+
Framus Cobra/Dragon

I like metal... :twisted:

RD/Rich said:
I don't know if we are taking suggestions right now. We have have almost every basic tone covered w/ some overlap between modules...but hey it's Friday, what modules would you want to see. I'm gonna go w/:

VH4 Channel 3/4
VHT Pitbull (really dry crunchy)
M/B Mark IIC+
Framus Cobra/Dragon

I like metal... :twisted:

Add an ENGL high gain channel to that and you got the perfect list \m/ :twisted: \m/

id like to see a Custom Hi gain . with a mid sweep control and frq so you can dial in Low mid bogner, boogie to Upper mid Marshall ,Soldano .maybe a voice switch, in off position gives that Dry VHT crunch or on give Compression and sizzle a la modern Engl/Diezel

gtr31 said:
id like to see a Custom Hi gain . with a mid sweep control and frq so you can dial in Low mid bogner, boogie to Upper mid Marshall ,Soldano .maybe a voice switch, in off position gives that Dry VHT crunch or on give Compression and sizzle a la modern Engl/Diezel

Now THAT would be the true holy grail of modules. At least for metal/hard rock.

Ok, how about a HG module with a 3 band parametric EQ, or a 7 band graphic EQ with a density control, there's room. Oh and a gain boost switch ..

H

Or, I would just be thrilled to receive my Ultra Lead module I ordered 4 MONTHS ago from DC music !! :)

H

seeker said:
Or, I would just be thrilled to receive my Ultra Lead module I ordered 4 MONTHS ago from DC music !! :)

H

try funkymunkymusic instead :thu:

I gave Steve baldwin a call today. I wanted to say thanks to him for staying in touch for the past several months and doing what he could in an effort to resolve my issues with Randall... now that things are coming to a close.

I know at his level his hands must have been tied and this must have been very frustrating for him. However he stuck with it and a resolve has been reached.

One thing is for sure all my and other ppl's ranting and raving was not in vain as Randall ultimatly see's things through a differnt set of glasses when it comes to customer service I'm sure by now.

It is however the mission of those ppl in the trenches to bring the message back to the brass and I'm sure my message was heard loud and clear thanks mostly to this forum... as it is the users forum... the fans forum.

The positive side to things is this... with every legitamate complaint will eventually come a legitamate resolution and for my part I'm sure I have been to Randall what spinach was to Popeye.

So I owe Steve a thank you for all that he has done within his abilities...

THANK YOU STEVE

Khing

Thanks Rich for all your efforts for a resolve in regards to my Randall purchase.

I trust that Steve Baldwin, the VP of sales, or customer service will be in contact soon.

Again thank you very much it was an absolute pleasure dealing with you.

Khing

Craig,
I think it's great that you gave Steve Baldwin a courtesy call like that. I've always said right from the beginning, he was doing his job and trying to accomadate. Unfortunately, circumstances with the company's marketing and productions are sometimes beyond his control.
I'm glad things are working out finally for you :D
T.