Synergy Website is up!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
****. I figured if I stay away long enough there would be something new... My bad yall... :x

Posted on FB page today (2 hrs ago):

"STATUS REPORT:
Thanks to everyone that has requested to be on the waiting list. To our delight, the list is long and diverse.
So where have we been in the last couple of months? Simple answer - busy.
In our absolute final testing, we found out two things. 1) Everything works as we intended and received very high praise from the groups we had independently test things out. 2) A small but pesky little problem was found, that to solve, required circuit board changes.
Making electronics, especially something new and that interacts with amplifiers must have a protocol. So anytime we change anything in the circuit we have to start over from beta testing etc.
We are now at the stage where the pesky problem is solved and now final testing - again.
As a result we are still 3-4 months out. We hope you hang in there with us - it will be worth the wait!"

"Dad, what's an E2?"

"Well, son, I guess you're old enough to know. Back before the world moved on, there was a legend passed down from generation to generation. A tale of a modular preamp expander..."

road3.jpg

I am actually glad for the announcement
They could have kept us waiting
Till November and then said it not ready
Yet
At least now we know it will be 2017
Likely after Namm
I am sure many will be frustrated but
When I read they had to redo boards back
In July lets be honest I think most of us
Knew this was coming

iekobrid said:
"Dad, what's an E2?"

"Well, son, I guess you're old enough to know. Back before the world moved on, there was a legend passed down from generation to generation. A tale of a modular preamp expander..."

road3.jpg

that's kind of perfect

withmittens said:
iekobrid said:
"Dad, what's an E2?"

road3.jpg

that's kind of perfect

Haha

E2 announced!
I nor no one I knew heard of Facebook (MySpace lol)
My Phillies were awesome
I raised 2 dogs from birth & 2 human babies

I think I may be able to make humans and send them to electronics school to learn how to create an E2 faster than this

How long has it been now? Since the demos in the shop there has been crickets and an unfinished website. Most people have saved up and bought the real amps by now.