• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait did you change your mind and raise the price on this in the last 1/2hr? LoL Wish I wasn't already buying way too much **** for my own good lmao

Capt_Tippy said:
Wait did you change your mind and raise the price on this in the last 1/2hr? LoL Wish I wasn't already buying way too much s*&t for my own good lmao

:?: No, I didn't change the price. No edits to the OP.

Ha OK I thought I saw 1100 then changed to 1200, but either way... wish I wasn't already about to buy 4 modules, a tele neck, a noise gate, and a several other things LoL

Capt_Tippy said:
Ha OK I thought I saw 1100 then changed to 1200, but either way... wish I wasn't already about to buy 4 modules, a tele neck, a noise gate, and a several other things LoL

No problem. I'm about to edit with new photos though :)

bbaug14 said:
Ah man, I probably would have jumped on this. Ha ha.

Sorry, man. I wasn't sure I was going to part with it. I really don't want to, but it seems silly to keep it.