Salvation Twinface

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trimix

Reaction score
Owned it for years, figured out how to use it yesterday. This is why I never flip mods, I'm an idiot.
Used it on Twin all the time because Deluxe was just to muddy with humbuckers, never used the bright switch either, to tinny.
Plugged my Tele in yesterday in lieu of my normal Gibson, flipped it to Deluxe playing the bridge single coil, perfect tone. Flipped to neck/middle position and it was too dark, hit the bright switch, perfect tone.
I always thought the bass/brightness settings were a bit extreme on this mod, but switching from a Gibson on the Twin mode to a Tele on the Deluxe mode was plug and play without touching an EQ knob. Well done Salvation!

I don't have the twin face but have a JF modded blackface module. YOu are right in that the twin or deluxe is a different animal depending on which guitar you use. I have a real twin from 1972 and with a tele I can't turn the treble past 3 or it is painful. If Ithen add the bright switch my ears will bleed. However with an LP or 335 I can turn my treble up and engaged the bright switch. Rob's twin mod works that way for me also.

I use the deluxe setting with m Les Paul and SG. If anything I dial down the bass and boost the presence and bit. It's perfect for me this way.

Twin with P90's is great