• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Guitars and Amp for Sale

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speedemon

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been running this locally, but only the guitar gets any responses, but not buyers!

Edwards Les Paul Custom; not sure of the model, since there is no serial, so it is an older model, but equivalent to the LP113C. The Seymour Duncans have been replaced with Gibson 57+/57 (sorry, don't have the Duncans anymore) and what I believe were witch hat knobs have been swapped for gold knurled. It has been setup and plays and sounds excellent, I am just not comfortable sporting a Les Paul, no matter what I do. . It is "reliced" from the factory, and picked up a decent size paint chip near where the neck meets the body. Comes with generic LP case. Buy, tune, gig.

$500

Laney Tony Iommi Signature Amp.

This is a monster metal amp, of course! 2 channel, with footswtich and TAD tubes. I love it, just a hair less than my Splawn, and I lost my big warehouse so I need to move some stuff.

$1400

Make an offer on both. Shipping is about $100 for the amp, and I will cover it on the guitar. Interested in trades on Gibson style (not Les Paul) guitars, a powered Kemper, or 90s Z28.

I have pictures, I will get them up here soon as I can.

Thanks![/img]