• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Stock Modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpitfireMusic

Reaction score
I'm selling a few randall modules to get funds for some mods since I've accrued more modules than I can foresee a use for.

I'll be selling them for $150 each shipped to continental USA via PayPal.

Update on available modules for sale.

I'd still like to sell four more modules. This would leave me an ideal number of donors for future mods I'd like to do.

List to choose from is deluxe, blackface, JTM, plexi, treadplate, xtc, 1086, and top boost.

Last call whatever is left Sunday goes to reverb! Money talks first come first served.

Deluxe, Blackface, JTM, Top Boost, XTC, 1086, Treadplate
All are silver with black stripe

Price is firm at $100 USD per module plus shipping and handling, this is my bottom line so if you want more than one they will be the same price your discount will be shipping in one shot.

If using PayPal please use the gift option or add on to the total so I can withdrawal $100.