• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT Jaded Faith Plexi tweed Module

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpitfireMusic

Reaction score
Considering trading or selling my JF plexi tweed module. It's a perfect opportunity to pickup a discontinued mod that really kicks a lot of ***.

It's great for cleanish to mid gain Crunch tones. One of my favorites for blues-rock.

I'm working with Jaded Faith and Salvation/Motor City on a new slew of mods for my setup. Unfortunately I've decided to stick to a certain number of modules and feel that although this one is great it kinda overlaps and gets redundant with others in my setup.

Would consider trades for a Bogner XTC/Shiva style mod, would even throw in some cash with the deal. Looking for something more in the hot rodded marshall spectrum and the bogners seem to be what I'm after.

Otherwise I'll sell outright shipped to USA for $225, let me know if interested. Reasonable offers will be considered.