• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Jaded Faith Super Clean $180 trades welcome, TRADED

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feel free to make an offer. Another day or two and they're off to Reverb.

niassist said:
I saw the ad but I'm not willing to ship to Australia.

Go for it man, have sold many MTS modules over the years and several to Oz. It's no hassle...just takes a while to get there and was $40something last time I did it.

yeah, shipping over an ocean seems scary if you haven't done it, but its really no big deal.

Just take it up to the USPS and they will keep you straight.

Just have to fill out an extra paper. Shipping is about $40 just like JDK said.

No worries.

Well then one of you guys buy the module and I'll ship it to you and whoever buys it can ship it to him since you all seem to enjoy doing such.

niassist said:
Well then one of you guys buy the module and I'll ship it to you and whoever buys it can ship it to him since you all seem to enjoy doing such.

Ill buy it if you pay me a $100 handling fee

Just tryin to help ya out

If anyone would like to offer trades for pedals and such let me know what you have. I'm mostly interested in delays, reverbs and fuzz, but willing to listen.

Latest posts