• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Any MTS type gear for sale in the UK?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thecolourbox

Reaction score
Hi all, was hoping to see if anybody here was open to selling MTS gear in the UK, I've seen the Blackface one on here and ebay, and there are a few others on ebay but thought would put the request out there to see what might be available. Particularly interested in a host unit, either an amp (I think there was a smaller 20watt one that might work) or an RM4 maybe?

In terms of module tpes I'd be interested in, would be the Fendery ones, Voxy ones, Supro, the Marshall Plexi one, but let me know if you've anything else.

I had an RM50 amp with the Blackface & Plexi ones, however it was way too big and I sold it on (with great difficulty), but with the Synergy stuff coming up it's reminded me how lovely it sounded.

I'm in Birmingham but happy to work out postage deals.

Thanks