MTS with loadbox and impluse loader

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leonsun

Reaction score
Folks, does anyone use MTS with a loadbox and impulse loaders? I have a Suhr reactive load and using mellowmuse IR loader with ownhammer impulses but somehow I am not satisfied with the sound. How do you use the module volume levels and amp master? I feel I'm pushing it hard by sound however both of them set to noon, lower level will lose balls.. Any idea?

I use a Torpedo Live and it works great with the Celestion IRs...I run the amp pretty hot to achieve the results I want....Ownhammer IRs are very good too....

My module levels are about 1 o'clock and my master is about the same...Presence and Density to taste...

Mattfig said:
I use a Torpedo Live and it works great with the Celestion IRs...I run the amp pretty hot to achieve the results I want....Ownhammer IRs are very good too....

My module levels are about 1 o'clock and my master is about the same...Presence and Density to taste...
y

Hmm...I check all the cables, tubes are fairly new and biased recently.. Thx Matt

Today's lesson learnt: don't use mic input for line level...f...g awesome sound now:)