Salvation custom rack pre's.........

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

withmittens

Reaction score
I saw a picture of a single space rack unit showing an Extc and Shiver together with all the switches.............

It looked awesome and I want one......

withmittens said:
I saw a picture of a single space rack unit showing an Extc and Shiver together with all the switches.............

It looked awesome and I want one......

Certainly does...you could have a LoneClean with all the bells and whistles on one side and a Diezel or Camerock or JJ on the other....and hopefully lower noise assuming not a bunch of top of circuit board mods.....not to mention that I think it offers the same flexible loop switching facility as Synergy E2

I think it's built apart form any existing MTS boards, just custom boards per design.

yeah, lower noise, cleaner, more pure sound without the MTS "blanket, presuming using another amp....

very nice. wonder what the cost it

I've always liked this idea since they first showed it. If you can expand your system by buying multiples of these and just switch channels via MIDI....really fucking cool!
:twisted:

withmittens said:
I think it's built apart form any existing MTS boards, just custom boards per design.

yeah, lower noise, cleaner, more pure sound without the MTS "blanket, presuming using another amp....

very nice. wonder what the cost it

Have to be custom boards.....patent on modular system now owned by Synergy.

Not sure if I'd buy non-modular for $1,200....but then I have a huge investment in Salvation products already :)

ricky said:
Could one of these be easily integrated into an RM50?

Not only will it be easy, it will leave you your two channels in your RM50 and give you two more!!!

The standard SM2 will function similar to an RM4...But will have an upgrade for channel switching on RM amps so you keep what you have and add any two preamps from Salvation's catalogue you wish...

Mattfig said:
ricky said:

Not only will it be easy, it will leave you your two channels in your RM50 and give you two more!!!

The standard SM2 will function similar to an RM4...But will have an upgrade for channel switching on RM amps so you keep what you have and add any two preamps from Salvation's catalogue you wish...

Outstanding. Please keep us up to date as this nears availability.

Rising Farce said:
Mattfig said:
ricky said:

Outstanding. Please keep us up to date as this nears availability.

We're talking a few short weeks if I'm not mistaken....And no delays anticipated! ;)

Will there be a way to integrate both a multi FX and this into an RM50 with minimal effort? Also, will the stock modules work? If so, sign me the f*ck up right now!

ricky said:
Will there be a way to integrate both a multi FX and this into an RM50 with minimal effort? Also, will the stock modules work? If so, sign me the f*ck up right now!

Just for clarification, the Salvation preamp units will NOT be modular but rather hardwired in the SM2...You just choose your two Salvation mods and they're build right into the unit...

Synergy will have the SYN-2 which is modular and will be out someday...

Our Salvation SM2 will be out in weeks...

Mattfig said:
ricky said:

Just for clarification, the Salvation preamp units will NOT be modular but rather hardwired in the SM2...You just choose your two Salvation mods and they're build right into the unit...

Synergy will have the SYN-2 which is modular and will be out someday...

Our Salvation SM2 will be out in weeks...

Understood, but can an SM2 be used in conjunction with an MTS head, with switchability among the four (or five, for an RM100) channels?

I will explain in more detail soon with pics to help. Until then I'll just say that you won't lose anything but you'll gain two channels!

An actual loop on SM2 is not doable but will not impair the way you use your amp now...

Back with more shortly!

Connections:
Guitar to input of Sm2
Then one cable from "input of host amp" to input of RM50 (example)
Other cable from "send of host amp" to send of series loop of Rm
And fourth cable from "return of host amp" to return of series loop of RM

In "host" mode it feeds guitar signal into rm50

QUESTION: WHAT ABOUT MY DECIMATOR?
You can still run it. Between preamp output and power amp input.

QUESTION: WHAT ABOUT FX IN THE LOOP?
If you use fX loop of your amp for SM2, you can still use the fx loop for effects too