Duoplex air guitar - TOO BRIGHT!?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blacksun

Reaction score
Just have to post a link to this hilarious salvation clip I just found, in case anybody hasn't seen it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFdm56xIpbw

The Duoplex is one of the few mods I've never tried, but I might not go after one either after seeing this clip. I love the artistic performance :) but with them having the treble minimized I still can't help to perceive it as way way too bright!!! Anybody having owned one? What did you think of it?

Would you guys say the Duoplex nails the AC/DC (back in black) tone better than the Mash-all? The clips on the site sound a bit closer. The ac/dc clip with the mash-all sounds a little weak.

the Duoplex can do the bright sound here but it can also to the creamier more known Marshall tone because you can blend the two channels.

kylendm said:
Would you guys say the Duoplex nails the AC/DC (back in black) tone better than the Mash-all? The clips on the site sound a bit closer. The ac/dc clip with the mash-all sounds a little weak.

I would say that the Duoplex hits this tone more directly than Mashall which covers a broader territory....The Duoplex is more dialed in for these tones...