Well.. Middle of May - No word yet ?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Money is on June, probably end of..they only stared receiving parts beginning of May..LOL

FWIW, I'd implore you all to be a little patient. I know the owner of Synergy personally and his son had a terrible accident last week, nearly losing his life. He took a bad fall from a significant height and landed on his head. His skull was fractured severely and they had a nail-biting weekend spent in surgery to save his life.

As a parent myself, that's the worst kind of nightmare I can imagine and it's bigger than meeting a product release date.

Jaded Faith said:
FWIW, I'd implore you all to be a little patient. I know the owner of Synergy personally and his son had a terrible accident last week, nearly losing his life. He took a bad fall from a significant height and landed on his head. His skull was fractured severely and they had a nail-biting weekend spent in surgery to save his life.

As a parent myself, that's the worst kind of nightmare I can imagine and it's bigger than meeting a product release date.

That's really hard time for a parent, thanks for passing it on Rob.

I think the point Rob... is that people have been looking and hearing stories and promises and waiting for this thing to materialize for several years. Sad about that kid, but one week of a terrible accident doesn't explain years of BS LoL

Personally, I don't give a flying fart. I like my RM's and most of my Modules are Salvation so... I don't really care if they ever actually make that thing. It has been "slightly" entertaining reading all the promises and all the "few" people that seem to be hanging on their seat for it though...

Somewhat silly really....

The AC30 Module seemed interesting but... otherwise... "bwahahaha" is my general view of it all. ...and gawd is it over priced.

All good and understood. I personally have no horse in this race. I can see all parties sides. I understand the loops a manufacturer needs to jump through to meet all the legal requirements of a product launch. I also get the forum crowds and their love of "getting the popcorn ready" when things like this end up in the public eye.

The reality is folks are going to spend their money how they see fit regardless of what is released whenever it hits the streets. There are factions that are going to snatch up the new stuff, those whom will remain fiercely loyal to whatever modder is their flavor of choice, play stock modules contently, any combination of the above or simply not care at all. It's the beauty of a free market.

Johnny Wadd said:
Buehler... Buehler...Buehler...
I really think Johnny's post stands on its own, and really gets to the point he was trying to make. 8)

studio289 said:
I'd just be happy if Ned would take down that stupid "SYNERGY" banner.
I don't think SYNERGY represents this community, and they certainly haven't had much of a positive impact towards promoting the MTS platform.

+1

studio289 said:
I'd just be happy if Ned would take down that stupid "SYNERGY" banner.
I don't think SYNERGY represents this community, and they certainly haven't had much of a positive impact towards promoting the MTS platform.

Maybe SYNERGY are sponsoring the forum...only Ned would know.. :oops:

That sounds awful for the family. Best wishes for a healthy recovery.
If it was me, Synergy is likely going on the backburner for awhile.

I think it would be better for Synergy to promise nothing more, but just do something! All the subsequent chatter will only reduce the trust in them ...

They posted on Facebook last month that they passed FCC and CE testing and were clear to start production. A few says ago, they said they had started production and are assembling gear.

So sorry to hear Rob, thanks for the update, and prayers for the son's full recovery!

Jaded Faith said: