• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

JF Mr. Scary for trade

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eyeball987

Reaction score
Edit: Contact me for pics.

Started as a stock Mr. Scary. JF modded in 2009 and then I had it updated in 2011.

If you can read the sticker, push pull mid shift on the gain knob and a gain boost on the bright switch.

This has bounced back and forth as my #1 and #2. Just looking to try something else.

Great condition. Will ship with tube cage but without tubes! I would expect the no tubes in the return module. Tube cage is not important to me.

I have been quiet on here recently but have bought, traded, and sold many modules with no issues in the past.

What do you have?

Potential interest lies in the following areas. Plus some cash if needed to even the deal on select modules:

JF XTC, maybe some other JF modules also, Salvation Mashall+, JJ Dirt. You get the idea.

Will take purchase offers as well.

Of course, now that I have been giving it a run through to make sure all is well, I really like this one again. :eek:

Back to the top.

A couple of tire kickers but they have been quiet for a few days. Still looking for a trade or outright sale offer.

Thanks