Mash-all+ erased from history?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blacksun

Reaction score
Did anyone notice that the Mashall has completely disappeared from the Salvation website and that all sound clips and youtube videos of it have vanished from existence?

If I'm not mistaken this has been one of the most revered salvo mods.

What's happened, Marshall on the offensive?

Mattfig will probably chime in, but I had asked him about it.

He mentioned the same circuit will have a different name.

Think same thing will happen to the mashaldano.

He gave no specifics about why to me.

Antonin Salva is still doing these mods, but has to change the names because (the names) sound too similar to the original names ...

Increased saturation as in having a boost in front of the preamp? Seems like a separate boost pedal is still the far more versatile alternative and something many guys using jcm800s and plexis would be using anyways..

It's a diode clipping circuit in Saturation....Much like the Sat switch on Friedman BE-100....

Takes the old Mashall+ module to a new level and while the name is different, it's an improvement on a top module already!

Cool idea, but personally I wouldn't consider it much of an improvement. I never use the diode clipping options already available in the camerock either. I find the camerock shines the most with a pure tube signal without any diodes..

Would be cool to see the new faceplate though.. :)

Tease!

So c’mon, spill the beans - what’s the deal Matt? Some mega super Marshall that will change my life?