MTS Forum Forum Index
Discussion forum for Synergy, Egnater & Randall MTS Amps & Modules

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THIS WEEEKENd ONLY

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Big Daddy
RM100

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:07 am    Post subject: THIS WEEEKENd ONLY Reply with quote

I have been going back and forth with a couple guys who can't seem to pull the trigger

Goes up on eBay Monday for a higher price, without free shipping

I don't need to rave about this module, it's a legend in the MTS world

One of my very favorites. Hate to part with it, but life is how life is man

1 of 10 Mamba SE's - I am told only 3 were gold - Salvation's original run of these.

DIFF switch... all the bells and whistles. Cosmetically very good, shows normal signs of use, in the same condition I received it in from it's second owner years ago. Please remember, it is a used module and has barely been played over the last two years. May need a little cleaning, may get a scratchy pot here or there, but this is a fully functional unit that sounds FANTASTIC!

325.00 shipped LOWER 48 ONLY.

PP Gift

My loss if your GAIN! LOL I made a pun there Razz

I hope you love this module as much as I do!

H
When you dance with the devil, the devil don't change... the devil changes you. 2 Randall RM100M's: JF Modded RECTO, Mamba XSE, JF RVerb, JF Grailtone, JF Snakebite, JF Ubersonic, SG Afterlife, 2 RM100Hs, 4 Marshall 1960B...
MusiciansFriend.com's Deal Center
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: