• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gone

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the delayed response. I rarely check in here.

The first amp has sold along with all the modules. The second is still available. I'll update the post to reflect this.

You told me you sold me the last new RM100 you had
http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=21454&highlight=
How many last amps did you sell? LMAO

Jaded Faith said:
I have a single new-in-box RM100M (metal grill) available at $600 plus shipping. This is the last of the $40,000 in MTS gear I bought from Randall a few years back when they discontinued the line. If you want a brand new amp to be modified, this is a great opportunity and you save on shipping one way. Email [email protected] if interested.

Jaded Faith said:
I am helping facilitate the sale of an amp and a few modules for an excellent customers. Please email [email protected] if interested.

Custom JFM RM100KH, 2 stock modules (an XTC and a Top Boost) - $1200 plus actual shipping

This amp was the last new Randall amp I had from the buyout and was sold on 4/8/17 to the owner. He opted to use to use the custom RM50 we did for him instead of this amp. It is an RM100KH with a JFM Mercury Magnetics OT, JFM Adjustable Loop mod and Foglifter+ installed. Unique to this amp is a Mercury Multi-Choke that has a 5-way rotary switch installed. This provides 5 different choke values to change the feel of the power section. The price reflects the actual cost paid by the customer in April with two stock modules thrown in to sweeten the deal.

Does this crazy sucker have the 2ch mod?

Capt_Tippy said:

Jaded Faith said:
I have a single new-in-box RM100M (metal grill) available at $600 plus shipping. This is the last of the $40,000 in MTS gear I bought from Randall a few years back when they discontinued the line. If you want a brand new amp to be modified, this is a great opportunity and you save on shipping one way. Email [email protected] if interested.

That was the last metal grilled RM100M available in that post and it sold on 7/29/16. The amp currently still available was the last RM100KH and it sold on 7/25/16 after being paid off in full. Obviously there is a last of everything and these two amps had different cosmetics/model designations. Hope that clears any confusion on your part.

JKD said:
Jaded Faith said:
I am helping facilitate the sale of an amp and a few modules for an excellent customers. Please email [email protected] if interested.

Custom JFM RM100KH, 2 stock modules (an XTC and a Top Boost) - $1200 plus actual shipping

This amp was the last new Randall amp I had from the buyout and was sold on 4/8/17 to the owner. He opted to use to use the custom RM50 we did for him instead of this amp. It is an RM100KH with a JFM Mercury Magnetics OT, JFM Adjustable Loop mod and Foglifter+ installed. Unique to this amp is a Mercury Multi-Choke that has a 5-way rotary switch installed. This provides 5 different choke values to change the feel of the power section. The price reflects the actual cost paid by the customer in April with two stock modules thrown in to sweeten the deal.

Does this crazy sucker have the 2ch mod?

It does not, but it certainly could. The customer is local and could drive it here for installation if anyone is interested in it.

Jaded Faith said:
Capt_Tippy said:

Jaded Faith said:

That was the last metal grilled RM100M available in that post and it sold on 7/29/16. The amp currently still available was the last RM100KH and it sold on 7/25/16 after being paid off in full. Obviously there is a last of everything and these two amps had different cosmetics/model designations. Hope that clears any confusion on your part.

Well, not to peck a fight or argue, but if you look at the txt I quoted you it clearly says This is the last of the $40,000 in MTS gear I bought from Randall a few years back when they discontinued the line “Last of the GEAR

...and then if you look below you’ll see that you said you sold that other head on 4/8/17 (almost a year later)

The only reason I even said anything was that part of my decision to buy a $600 head from you (plus mods)... I don’t remember the total, but probably close to $1000. When I could buy 15 other used heads for $450 was because you said it was the last new head (basically in existence), but now it appears that was not true.

Jaded Faith said:

This amp was the last new Randall KH amp I had from the buyout and was sold on 4/8/17 to the owner. He opted to use to use the custom RM50 we did for him instead of this amp. It is an RM100KH with a JFM Mercury Magnetics OT, JFM Adjustable Loop mod and Foglifter+ installed. Unique to this amp is a Mercury Multi-Choke that has a 5-way rotary switch installed. This provides 5 different choke values to change the feel of the power section. The price reflects the actual cost paid by the customer in April with two stock modules thrown in to sweeten the deal.

Anyways, whatever, just caught my eye....

...but which one of those lies is the actual lie? LMAO

Capt_Tippy said:
Jaded Faith said:
Capt_Tippy said:

Jaded Faith said:

Well, not to peck a fight or argue, but if you look at the txt I quoted you it clearly says This is the last of the $40,000 in MTS gear I bought from Randall a few years back when they discontinued the line “Last of the GEAR

...and then if you look below you’ll see that you said you sold that other head on 4/8/17 (almost a year later)

The only reason I even said anything was that part of my decision to buy a $600 head from you (plus mods)... I don’t remember the total, but probably close to $1000. When I could buy 15 other used heads for $450 was because you said it was the last new head (basically in existence), but now it appears that was not true.

Jaded Faith said:

This amp was the last new Randall KH amp I had from the buyout and was sold on 4/8/17 to the owner. He opted to use to use the custom RM50 we did for him instead of this amp. It is an RM100KH with a JFM Mercury Magnetics OT, JFM Adjustable Loop mod and Foglifter+ installed. Unique to this amp is a Mercury Multi-Choke that has a 5-way rotary switch installed. This provides 5 different choke values to change the feel of the power section. The price reflects the actual cost paid by the customer in April with two stock modules thrown in to sweeten the deal.

Anyways, whatever, just caught my eye....

...but which one of those lies is the actual lie? LMAO

So were you interested in buying the amp? You seem pretty invested in it! :lol: