upcoming preamps (modules)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

withmittens

Reaction score
anyone heard what's planned for the future? I read something about Fender. That's cool but what about others....IE Bogner?

I think some folks know what deals have been inked....

The ones that are in works or in talks

Fryette and sound city
Engl
Supro
Suhr. John mentioned they were talking in a thread the other day
Reinhold I think still was holding out an XTC red or Uber would be awesome
NAMM I would expect will be the next release and info

Bogner Blue & Red in one with all the switches would be fantastic

not sure where I heard Fender. I imagine they could do their own modular type system if they wanted with all their history. that would be interesting on it's own

thanks

Spencer4hire said:
Mattfig said:
Don't forget about us old guys.....We'll have some AMAZING additions to the MTS lineup too! ;)

Don't be so coy Matt. Give us some hints please. :)

hqdefault.jpg

great sounding amps but in my experience the el84 type stuff doesn't work so well with 6L6 ot EL34 power.

I would give me left (nut) to have a British 30 watt el84 sound with the modular.

withmittens said:
great sounding amps but in my experience the el84 type stuff doesn't work so well with 6L6 ot EL34 power.

I would give me left (nut) to have a British 30 watt el84 sound with the modular.

Why not buy a pair of Yellowjackets and put EL84s in?

I have them and have done it in an RM50 still not the same but better. I would certainly try again if Bad Cat made something nearly as good as their amps

Don’t know why Fender or Marshall wouldn’t get involved. I have a 500 series Lunchbox in my studio and all of the major pre amp/compressor/EQ players are involved in that.
I like the different sounds I can get by using EL34’s with Fender stuff of 6L6 with Marshall.

ricky said:
Don’t know why Fender or Marshall wouldn’t get involved.

Because people just copy their stuff without asking. :lol: :lol: :lol:

There're a couple Marshall and Fender type modules in the current Synergy lineup.

withmittens said:

Run a SYN-1 or SYN-2 into the power section of your favourite 18 watt amp ;)

I have not tried it yet but I imagine running a SYN1 or 2 into an RM20 FX loop would do the job plus give you two or three more channels