new modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gtr31

Reaction score
loks like on the FB page they are talking about a few new protos
if they make Namm next month who knows but they are cool

Bogner-Uberschall
Synergy-Dumble
Freidman dual BB/BE w Buxom Betty clean/ BE overdrive combined
Engl- still no details on this on but they say they hop to reveal @ NAMM

Yea, I read Bruce Egnater’s post on TGP about the BB/BE module he’s working on for Friedman. Got my attention.

I thought I read on another thread where Tone King and 65Amps modules may be on the horizon. They're both distributed by B.A.D., so it would kinda make sense. I think Fryette has something in the pipe too.

Not sure what will make an appearance at NAMM though.

It's great that the various builders are involved. I think it gives some additional legitimacy to it. Not that MTS wasn't great, just that I don't think it reached the critical mass it deserved.

I'd love to see Ceriatone in the list. Wouldn't hold my breath for Mesa or Marshall though, but that's fine.

Any chance of a SYN4??? Probably not, but I want one ;-)

teofilrocks said:
Yea, I read Bruce Egnater’s post on TGP about the BB/BE module he’s working on for Friedman. Got my attention.

Nice. Though I’d like to see a littl more gain this time on the BE. Sat switch would be nice Too!

I’ve been looking at buying Kingsley maiden d and page of ods for that Dumble sound. Now I’ll wait to see how it compares with the upcoming Dumble module.

Hoping they do an Engl fireball or something with sizzling hi gain or a 5150 clone

So the BB/BE module that’s being worked on is basically the preamp of a BE-50, right?

chrismilne said:
I’ve been looking at buying Kingsley maiden d and page of ods for that Dumble sound. Now I’ll wait to see how it compares with the upcoming Dumble module.

Hoping they do an Engl fireball or something with sizzling hi gain or a 5150 clone

what Dumble module? Salvation's? you can't mean Synergy Dumble

on the synergy facebook page they posted a new module that's being worked on that was "special" so that pretty much alludes to an ODS.

withmittens said:
chrismilne said:

There's a Synergy thread on TGP in which I though Bruce mentioned having a Synergy "Dumble" module in the works:

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/synergy-modular-thread.1864485/page-17#post-25468121

blacknoize said:
withmittens said:
chrismilne said:

There's a Synergy thread on TGP in which I though Bruce mentioned having a Synergy "Dumble" module in the works:

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/synergy-modular-thread.1864485/page-17#post-25468121

The old COD module was the Egnater take on a dumble - its probably a refinement of that :)

webrthomson said:
blacknoize said:
withmittens said:
chrismilne said:

The old COD module was the Egnater take on a dumble - its probably a refinement of that :)

I thought the same....the old Egnater COD was a pretty bad-assed module, used mine with a NOS GE5751 and no-name Chinese tube...excellent.

I also changed the cap on the riser board to make it sound just that little bit darker...it's a bad-*** fusion sounding machine...very different from almost everything else in the stable.

I can't wait to see Synergy take on it.

With Friedman still adding modules into the Synergy line up I wish he'd offer something along the lines of his 'Naked' mod, Steve Stevens 100, or even the JJ. But the BB/BE sounds awesome too...

Bleedback said:
With Friedman still adding modules into the Synergy line up I wish he'd offer something along the lines of his 'Naked' mod, Steve Stevens 100, or even the JJ. But the BB/BE sounds awesome too...

I hope they add the sat or give it a bit more gain than the current BE, but we'll see.

No idea if this link works unless you are a member of the group, but here's the new ODS from Synergy Amps FB:

https://www.facebook.com/SynergyAmps/photos/pcb.1665063180208306/1665063143541643/?type=3&theater

Looks interesting:

gCqDUZ4.jpg