Syn 30

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gtr31

Reaction score
I was looking at the Syn30
Head on the webpage and really dig the look and features
The one thing that I notice that I think is a major issue is that they did not put a master volume on that one it's a bit of a head scratcher honestly
A lot of people complained about the Rectoverb and MarkV25 being unusable
In low volume because of this i find it odd the amp
Actually has Midi but no master unless I am missing something
What i like about the 30 is the compact size and built in clean
So I don't really want to go up
To the 50 for price and weight

The built in clean channel is supposed to be a high headroom clean channel, hence no need for a master volume, like blackface Fender amps.

The modules all have master volumes built into them, so another master would be redundant in my opinion.

voojo said:
The built in clean channel is supposed to be a high headroom clean channel, hence no need for a master volume, like blackface Fender amps.

The modules all have master volumes built into them, so another master would be redundant in my opinion.

The problem is you don't have a master really .If the actual head has no master and the master on the module is controlling volume the head is basically 30 watts on full so your volume will go from barely on to LOUD fast

try a mini recto ,its set up the same way , you have a gain and a master , its loud and not super bedroom friendly ,then they added the Mark35 with seperate ch master and overall masters ,thats a HUGE difference

I can live without the density but i think they should have added a master to be able to crank the modules into a sweet spot and then overall control it .

seems odd