New to MTS

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnjazz

Reaction score
Hey all,

First post here. I'm new to the whole MTS thing. Just discovered it last week when someone suggested I look into Synergy to help with my neverending tone quest.

Picked up an RM50 with a few modules (Blackface, Treadplate) for a decent price a few days ago and I have to say I'm pretty impressed with this so far.

How had I never heard of this before??

Anyway, hello and looking forward to picking up some new modules (already bought my first Salvation yesterday and on the lookout for a few more Salvation and JF ones to expand my quest...!)

Welcome to the MTS money pit :lol: Isn't it amazing how few people know about the modular amp systems. If you like the sound of the stock modules you will be blown away if you get them modded.

Yep, the amp I got came with a blackface (which is pretty decent!) and a treadplate (meh) module. Not a Mesa guy myself.

I picked up a Salvation Mods Stonerverb yesterday though, and I'm excited to try it out. I'm an Orange guy at heart anyhow.

Any module recommendations (stock, modded, whatever) are welcome. I'm headed into Synergy territory in the next few weeks - just wanted a cheap test first to see if MTS was going to work for me...and I believe it's just what I've been looking for...!

I can't post in the Classifieds yet so if anyone selling any modules reads this, hit me up!

I am, and I have already been browsing your site and making a list!

First Salvation module should be in my grubby little hands this weekend. I feel like it’s probably going to send me right down the rabbit hole...

welcome. The forum isn't has busy as it used to be, although that may change as people discover it via the new Synergy stuff. But there is still a mountain of information here. So look around. Most any question you might have will probably be buried here somewhere ;)

tnjazz said:
I am, and I have already been browsing your site and making a list!

First Salvation module should be in my grubby little hands this weekend. I feel like it’s probably going to send me right down the rabbit hole...

Welcome aboard man, it's a money pit for sure...but a fun one! I am back up to 20+ modules with Synergy being the latest additions.

Great modules out there....don't overlook Lynch Signature modules, all killer out of the box.

I somehow missed the whole MTS thing too. I vaguely remember reading about it years ago, but I must have dismissed it. I may have given it more credibility if I'd known at the time that Bruce Egnater was involved .