• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: A couple of modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnjazz

Reaction score
So I recently picked up an RM50 in my gradual transition from Kemper to Synergy. It came with stock blackface and treadplate modules, which sound decent but nothing to write home about.

I need one good clean channel and one good OD channel (at a time) so I'm thinking before I go whole hog on a Synergy SYN-2 I'll sample a few modded modules and see how they work for me.

I play mostly classic AC/DC-Thin Lizzy-ish type rock and I'm not a huge Marshall fan, although I do love the Friedman tones.

Anyone selling a nice clean tone module and possibly a good drive? I've got a Stonerverb on the way but always open to more possibilities. JF, Salvation, even stock could be an option?

PM me if so, thanks!

I have a JF Mr. Scary and a stock clean module if you have any interest in either.

The JF Scary has a push pull mid shift on the gain knob and the bright switch toggles between a lower and higher gain stage.

I have had a JF Brahma and this JF Scary longer than any other mods. Many have come and gone but these two have stayed. Only reason I am offering it up is because I have only been using the Brahma over the past year or so.

Just my worthless 2 cents, but if you wanna play classic rock.. Id "recommend" (from my own personal taste and module buying history) that you buy a JJ Dirt for the OD channel and a MatchVox for the clean. A TwinFace does an awesome Fender Clean and it has a great "pushed" OD channel too, but it's not as clean as the MatchVox Clean, and the pushed channel is not as good as the JJ's Dirt. (I do Love the TwinFace though, its just like an old Fender Amp all in one little Module) The JJ will do classic AS WELL AS (some) Modern Metal tones though. Sooo if you can only buy/use 2, that would be my strong recommendation. I'm not a Marshall fan either... ;) ..but try the JJ. You won't be sorry. ..even if you don't like it (which you will) you could sell it in a weekend. ..but you're not gonna sell it LoL

I would wait to hear the new Friedman/Buxom Betty mixed module coming out...though i have the feeling the BE channel will be a little lower gain than say the BE100 (at least from the clips of the other BE module). That is if you are going to Synergy/Dual Module setup.

chrismilne said:
I would wait to hear the new Friedman/Buxom Betty mixed module coming out...though i have the feeling the BE channel will be a little lower gain than say the BE100 (at least from the clips of the other BE module). That is if you are going to Synergy/Dual Module setup.

I saw that. I'm pretty sure a Synergy unit will be coming my way in the next week or so, but I'm not committed to syn modules over the modded ones that exist already. Dual channel modules are definitely attractive, but not absolutely necessary. I definitely have an eye on this particular one though, thanks!

Yeah, I think i will still miss my Egnater M4 when i sell it, having 4 modules might be more beneficial tahn 2 with dual channels, except for the modules that are quite different in each channel.

Still looking for a nice Fender-y clean module. Anyone have one for sale?

Do the dual mod ones switch channels in the Synergy boxes? I went ahead and picked up a SYN-2 and a 50/50 so I'm ready to commit to this thing, so I need me some good modules now.

tnjazz said:
Still looking for a nice Fender-y clean module. Anyone have one for sale?

Do the dual mod ones switch channels in the Synergy boxes? I went ahead and picked up a SYN-2 and a 50/50 so I'm ready to commit to this thing, so I need me some good modules now.

I have a Jaded Faith Super Clean module in mint condition. $200 OBO shipped USPS Priority Mail to mainland US.

So I’ve gotten myself loaded up on modules as of late, and I’ve got a buddy here in town who’s looking for a few for himself.

Anyone have any of these for sale? PM me if so

SA Salvado Deluxe
JF Vybe Deluxe
SA C-Watt / H-Watt
Matchvox or Voxless
SG Mk19
JF Chiefton
SA Mash-all