Are there any videos from NAMM

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrismilne

Reaction score
It seems no one posted/visited the Synergy Booth, have been curious to get clips/reactions to the new modules....always makes me wonder.

From the photos I've seen, it didn't seem like Synergy was highlighting the new modules specifically. More like the overall system platform like they did last year. I think Synergy isn't on a lot of people's radar still, unfortunately. It's growing, but still getting there.

Or maybe everyone's still going over their non-headlining-brand's footage and editing it as we speak. We'll see. I'm not expecting too much until review units of the new modules go out shortly before/after production release.

This one with Bruce Egnater pre-NAMM was pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6R6YVrzX4s

guitarzan said:
This one with Bruce Egnater pre-NAMM was pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6R6YVrzX4s

Cool. Thanks, didn't look like they touched any of the new modules yet, want to hear the Friedman BB and the Dumble style one.

Yea the SW one I'd like to hear with the cab mic'ed up. I don't know why SW doesn't do that at NAMM.

Hmm, will definitely need in depth demo's mic'ed up. The dumble sounded like it had way too much gain and similar to other types of modules gain (not a super mid pushed sound....but hard to tell the way it was recorded, and he wasn't really playing anything on the guitar). If the dumble doesn't live up to expectations its back to ordering the pedals from Kingsley i guess...i held off to hear the synergy module (plus its a 9 month wait for Kingsley to build pedals).

With all of the preamp style pedals coming out there is a lot of competition now. The Victory pedals look nice, i'd like to hear how the Diezel pedals (and Friedman) compare against the modules....

chrismilne said:
Hmm, will definitely need in depth demo's mic'ed up. The dumble sounded like it had way too much gain and similar to other types of modules gain (not a super mid pushed sound....but hard to tell the way it was recorded, and he wasn't really playing anything on the guitar). If the dumble doesn't live up to expectations its back to ordering the pedals from Kingsley i guess...i held off to hear the synergy module (plus its a 9 month wait for Kingsley to build pedals).

With all of the preamp style pedals coming out there is a lot of competition now. The Victory pedals look nice, i'd like to hear how the Diezel pedals (and Friedman) compare against the modules....

Did you ever try Salvation’s Humble Overdrive module?

teofilrocks said:
Did you ever try Salvation’s Humble Overdrive module?

No, i'm sure it's good but if they are similar for the price/single channel (assuming it is), i'd rather wait for the Synergy version.

All the Andy wood videos were with background tracks etc, he was smoking but hard to discern how great the tone was.