MTS Forum Forum Index
Discussion forum for Synergy, Egnater & Randall MTS Amps & Modules

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blue channel going crazy on Synergy SLO Module

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> Synergy Amps & Modules
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dark Helmet
RM20

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:34 pm    Post subject: Blue channel going crazy on Synergy SLO Module Reply with quote

Just got this a few days ago and tonight the blue channel went full blast when I switched from red to blue. There is decent volume when I turn the gain and volume for that channel down and when I raise it it starts to squeal and gets cranking loud. Tried swapping tubes in the module and the SYN1 and nothing changed.
MusiciansFriend.com's Deal Center
gtr31
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm that strange , It sounds like a tube problem but that didn't fix it ?

do you another mod to test in SYN1

only thing i have seen on other modules (usually the DZL for some reason)
is the mid -pot or one of the the pots and the ground .

I actually have to admit i have seen issues with the mods more than should be for the amount they have out there and the QC in US
Dark Helmet
RM20

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'm sending this back for repair or replacement. I hope this is not a chronic issue with QC, because I dig how it sounds. They did mention that it could be a broken pot.

With both the gain and volume pot all the way off it still transmits a signal and relatively loud too. When I start to turn the gain up it goes ape s*&t.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> Synergy Amps & Modules All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: