Having difficulty getting in touch with Salvation?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnjazz

Reaction score
So I'm having a hard time getting any kind of communication from Salvation.

I ordered a replacement faceplate for a module about 7 weeks ago and I now have a couple of potential module donors I'd like to know some options for. I've Emailed directly and sent a message or two via Facebook and haven't gotten any kind of response at all from them since I sent payment for the faceplate at the beginning of February.

I'm not in a rush and I'm trying to be pushy or anything, but even a simple acknowledgement of having received my messages would be nice...

I mean, I'm trying to give them more business! Perhaps they don't want it?

Just had to vent a little because I don't get it.

Anthony has more work than he can probably do. That's why its good to go through someone like Matt Fig sometimes (who has a relationship with Anthony) Anthony is a good honest guy... but he's busy as ****. Simple as that.

Capt_Tippy said:
Anthony has more work than he can probably do. That's why its good to go through someone like Matt Fig sometimes (who has a relationship with Anthony) Anthony is a good honest guy... but he's busy as f*&k. Simple as that.

Not doubting his honesty at all, just saying as a former small business owner myself I always made it a point to keep in touch with my customers and if it meant potential business down the road I did my best to answer their questions in a timely manner.

Being busy isn't a good excuse for not communicating with your customers, sorry.

I PM'ed Matt my same questions as well, by the way.

bwahahaha, uhmmm Call someone else, maybe you'll have better luck, and if that didn't make my point click in your head, you're hopeless. good luck.

I mean jazz, he cares about you. I really believe he cares about all of his customers, but... he's one guy, and he's dealing with some serious touring musicians. He has to prioritize. Or you think he should drop everything he's doing to make your ****? You're lucky he even took your order.

Capt_Tippy said:
bwahahaha, uhmmm Call someone else, maybe you'll have better luck, and if that didn't make my point click in your head, you're hopeless. good luck.

Got it. Thanks.

Capt_Tippy said:
I mean jazz, he cares about you. I really believe he cares about all of his customers, but... he's one guy, and he's dealing with some serious touring musicians. He has to prioritize. Or you think he should drop everything he's doing to make your s*&t? You're lucky he even took your order.

Not the issue.

Capt_Tippy said:
You're lucky he even took your order.

so be grateful. And shut up until he can be bothered acknowledging your email

It seems pretty clear that the issue is the complete lack of communication. If there are delays, it doesn't hurt to shoot a quick email "sorry, snowed under here. Will get to you as quickly as I can". But not responding at all to several emails about an order, even with just a status update, isn't establishing a good relationship with customers. No matter how many nights Anthony might spend lying awake thinking about how much he cares for customers like tnjazz

What was the point?

I have to agree it’s poor business practice to not respond to customers, he did just reply to a comment of mine on the mts Facebook group about a synergy module...so he is around.

We just had a bad wind storm a few weeks ago where a lot of people lost shingles and the same thing happpened. When these roofers and handymen get busy they feel they can just ignore you so why would I hire you later when you’re not busy?

That said in my contacts he seemed like a good guy.

chrismilne said:
When these roofers and handymen get busy they feel they can just ignore you so why would I hire you later when you’re not busy?

That said in my contacts he seemed like a good guy.

So then don't hire him.

It's like saying you won't get the best brain surgeon to do your brain surgery because he didn't answer your calls for a week LoL.

If you don't want to wait, go buy a synergy module.

I mean, maybe you're just an *** jazz. He always answers my msgs lmao

hahaha

I just hate whiney little bitches, ...and mostly I'm joking.

Trouble is a lot of times whiney little bitches don't get it or cant take it.

...but seriously, If Anthony saw this.. his response would probably be, "oh soo sorry etc etc" ...but the truth is, the fact that someone of his caliber, whos associated with musicians such as Metallica, Accept, Smashing Pumpkins and the like.. even took tnjazz's order, is amazing. He/You shouldn't whine.

Capt_Tippy said:
but the truth is, the fact that someone of his caliber, whos associated with musicians such as Metallica, Accept, Smashing Pumpkins and the like.. even took tnjazz's order, is amazing. He/You shouldn't whine.

does he have a history of declining orders from the general public? You can order from his website, so what makes it so amazing that he would take tnjazz's order? When you order from his site, do you have to provide a CV before he'll get back to you?

No VitaminG he hasn't declined any orders that I'm aware of. I'm saying (and then I'm done with this silly conversation I shouldn't have gotten into in the 1st place) that I'm "amazed" that someone of his caliber is still taking orders from whiney little bitches LoL.

Capt_Tippy said:
No VitaminG he hasn't declined any orders that I'm aware of. I'm saying (and then I'm done with this silly conversation I shouldn't have gotten into in the 1st place) that I'm "amazed" that someone of his caliber is still taking orders from whiney little bitches LoL.

questioning a complete lack of communication about an existing order makes someone a whiny little *****? Talk about caliber

No but posting a whiney thread on a forum page does LoL

I bet you $$ money I could send Anthony a msg right now and get a response within 24hrs.

Just for fun I sent him a msg. Lets see what happens.

Sent Anthony a msg. Received a response in 7 minutes. Sooooooo there ya have it.

Capt_Tippy said:
Sent Anthony a msg. Received a response in 7 minutes. Sooooooo there ya have it.

you must be in the echelon of artists like Metallica, Accept, Smashing Pumpkins and the like who warrant a response in 7 minutes.

A paying customer like the OP apparently doesn't and just asking if anyone else has also had difficulty getting a response makes him a whiny *****.

yup that's me. Capt_Metallica LoL

Anyways, like I said before I'm mostly just giving you guys **** for fun.

Did he ever respond tnjazz?