Does anyone know of a case to hold extra modules???

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcgyver

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a case to hold extra modules???
Any information on this? I would think many people would have an interest in this.

Thank you
Jamie

[email protected]

Randall actually made one a few years back but they are hard to come by. I would love a small one myself.....2-4 modules...

The Pelican pluck and place foam camera cases work well...if a bit overkill.

I made my own case for home use. I bought a cheap but rather nice looking cardboard box from Ikea and some cheap foam blocks. I cut module sized holes in the foam and stuck it in the box - et voilá! A cheap "bag" for modules.

These are all good ideas!

I'm thinking about building a small rack to mount on the wall in my studio. Kinda similar to the desk organizers, but not as deep. I'm not a woodworker by any means but it seems fairly straightforward.

It would be great if someone actually made a case for transporting them though.

I bought a sort of mail slot kind of organizer from an office supply place for home use. PM me your phone number and I will txt you a picture. It holds about 20+ modules. If you come up0 with any good ideas for trans[porting them let me know as I am still looking for that.

Decided to take the bull by the horns and suggest to Synergy that they offer just such a product. With luck, they may have one on sale in time for NAMM 2022. :wink:

Rising Farce said:
Decided to take the bull by the horns and suggest to Synergy that they offer just such a product. With luck, they may have one on sale in time for NAMM 2022. :wink:

That seems awfully...optimistic...lol

Harbor Freight Tools flight style case! 26 bucks. Holds 8 modules in foam!

If you're looking for something permanent, buy one of these on Amazon and mount it on the wall. Perfect....

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000083D2D/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

41fXNTNGYmL.jpg

I'm looking for a Randall RM12 to hold mine. :p

http://www.guitariste.com/img/articles/musik-messe-2009/randall/randall-rm12-2-big.jpg

If you're big money check into Billy Corgan's setup. He at least recently was running a huge custom many, many module setup live.