• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: GOT IT! THANKS!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKD

Reaction score
Realized I don't have this one in my Lynch collection anymore, willing to pay $150 paypal/shipped to 95747...maybe more if you have a modded one.

Hey, I've got a GTO with two upgraded sozo's in place of stock caps that I am likely going to sell as it doesn't get much use. It's only imperfection is that the led has a small chip in it. Everything else works 100%. I am in Canada though so shipping will be a bit more, if you are interested, I would do 160 USD? Let me know, I can send pics if you like.

Kapo_Polenton said:
Hey, I've got a GTO with two upgraded sozo's in place of stock caps that I am likely going to sell as it doesn't get much use. It's only imperfection is that the led has a small chip in it. Everything else works 100%. I am in Canada though so shipping will be a bit more, if you are interested, I would do 160 USD? Let me know, I can send pics if you like.

I am having problems replying, can you PM me a price including shipping to CA 95747?

Cheers,

Steve