• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Synergy Dirty Shirley - 275 shipped ConUS SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's insane, I guess there just aren't enough clips around of these puppies to move it.....

I don’t get it either.

I would have never thought a new-ish synergy dual module has the same market value of A mod’d Randall single channel module

I think this is a good price for a Synergy module.

I'm wondering if the shine has worn off of the MTS stuff in general as of late though, after the flurry of renewed interest with the release of Synergy gear. Seems like it hasn't taken off like expected. I don't get that at all, because my tone has never been better, but I guess the modular concept isn't for everyone.

My guess is that current buyers are looking for high gain and this mod is perceived as being mid gain, although it has a TON of available gain. It's seen as a more vintage flavor than metal capable? again, Dirty Shirley is absolutely metal capable.

She's a very dirty girl

it's a bargain and a half for a mod that will do modded 800 tones and beyond

I would buy it, but I already have it. The first Synergy module I bought. I wonder if that might be the case for others, that it is already in their collection. It is priced for a quick sale. You might have better luck posting this on the gear page.

This is ridiculous, killer price! The DS is a tone machine! From clean to scream!
You know what goes well with a DS? Another DS! Probably the only threesome with two dirty girls you'll ever be part of.