Synergy Backordered (FYI)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TubeMan5150

Reaction score
Ordered 3 new Synergy modules Aug 1st directly from B.A.D. Just an FYI that they are selling faster than they can make them (or so I was told by B.A.D. Sales). It's believeable since I've seen Sweetwater has been out of stock of many of the modules for some time.

Hopefully Sales are higher than forecasted and that is the reason they can't keep up, and it's not another supply chain issue.

My orders haven't shiped yet, it's a waiting game.

I was told at Summer NAMM that they had made some supply changes for material reliability and robustness, and that would push back the release of new modules. Apparently they are implementing that across the board for existing products as well.

I’m not sure what modules you want, but drumcityguitarland still has a few in stock if you want to check.

I ran into the same thing with ordering from synergy on reverb. I didn’t think it was right for synergy to list them as in stock and once i placed an order, well they are back ordered indefinitely.

Repairs are taking a while too. I sent my SYN2 in about two months ago and no word on how much longer it will be. Last I asked they said it would be repaired in the order it was received. I'm a bit sad about this...