Warning from sweetwater

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjandrade

Reaction score
I was browsing modules and found this warning on Sweetwater today. What does this mean?

WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.

Ignore it. CA has a law to notify the public if there is a risk of cancer. Unfortunately, CA also deemed about 95% of daily life causes cancer. These signs are *everywhere*. My apt had one. My office has one. Stores have them. Hell, I even saw one on the side of an airplane jetway saying jet fuel was know by the state of CA to cause cancer. When I first moved here, it was concerning. At this point they are like seeing billboards or commercials on TV about the latest drug that has a class action lawsuit.

fantom said:
Ignore it. CA has a law to notify the public if there is a risk of cancer. Unfortunately, CA also deemed about 95% of daily life causes cancer. These signs are *everywhere*. My apt had one. My office has one. Stores have them. Hell, I even saw one on the side of an airplane jetway saying jet fuel was know by the state of CA to cause cancer. When I first moved here, it was concerning. At this point they are like seeing billboards or commercials on TV about the latest drug that has a class action lawsuit.

Pretty much rendering the whole the law utter pointless :)