South florida anyone?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xspiderfingersx

Reaction score
My band turok will be playing shows all around the south florida area starting in mid july when our other guitarist gets home from tour.

Check out Turok @ www.myspace.com/turokmusic
Death Metal with a black metal influence; songs will be up next week in rough demo form

and give our other guitarists band a listen too @ www.myspace.com/xbishopx

Straight edge brutal hardcore in the vain of terror, current members of remembering never

full length out now on ferret records

yes in fact we are. I cant think of anything more metal than a native american fucking up dinosaurs that have guns strapped to there noggins.

I finally took a look at your links and i must say that atom is most impressive. I finally played one of them and they sound and feel killer.

-dave

Yes! I love that guitar! It actually kicks the crap out of my other Anderson, which I'm trying to fix with some new pickups. :)

I looked at it and I didnt like the styling personally, because im just a classics kinda guy, but i had that thing going through a dr Z carmen ghia and it was the bounciest punchiest clean i've heard in a long long time. That guitar just sang

the name isnt a long term thing i dont think but we'll see what happens. If nintendo really has its eye that close on the underground metal community theres a problem haha