• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD S1SO, Snakebite and 3 stock Randall modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoW

Reaction score
Hi All,

**Updated 1/15/2020**

I don’t play enough anymore to justify the amount of guitar gear I’ve got, so I’ve decided to thin out my MTS modules (not really looking for trades). Prices include shipping in the USA. Photos at https://imgur.com/gallery/jse4LYM. The mods have been sitting out for a while so they are dusty, but work fine.

Updated 1/15/2020
Randall stock Clean SOLD
Randall stock Brown SOLD
Randall stock Plexi SOLD
Salvation Mods S1SO SOLD
Jaded Faith Snakebite SOLD

Best,
BoW

Two sold. Message me for photos since my link above got taken down.

Salvation Mods S1SO $375 OBO
Jaded Faith Snakebite $375 OBO

Randall stock Clean $160 OBO
Randall stock Brown SOLD
Randall stock Plexi SOLD

Price drop

Salvation Mods S1SO $340 OBO
Jaded Faith Snakebite $340 OBO

Randall stock Clean $145 OBO

Price drop

Updated 11/27/2019
Salvation Mods S1SO $320 Firm
Jaded Faith Snakebite $320 Firm

Randall stock Clean $140 OBO

I spent some time looking at international shipping, and it's rather complicated and expensive. I would strongly prefer to ship within the US.

I still have the following

Salvation Mods S1SO
Jaded Faith Snakebite
Randall stock Clean

Replied.

P.S. Sometimes when I send PMs they seems to just sit in my outbox. It makes me nervous because it only happens sometimes. Hopefully it got to you.

BoW said:
Replied.

P.S. Sometimes when I send PMs they seems to just sit in my outbox. It makes me nervous because it only happens sometimes. Hopefully it got to you.

Pretty sure they just sit in a member's outbox until the recipient logs in and reads them - easy way to tell if they got it or not I figure.

BoW said:
Hi All,

I don’t play enough anymore to justify the amount of guitar gear I’ve got, so I’ve decided to thin out my MTS modules (not really looking for trades). Prices include shipping in the USA. Photos at https://imgur.com/gallery/jse4LYM. The mods have been sitting out for a while so they are dusty, but work fine.

Updated 11/27/2019
Salvation Mods S1SO $320 Firm
Jaded Faith Snakebite $320 Firm

Randall stock Clean $140 OBO
Randall stock Brown SOLD
Randall stock Plexi SOLD

Best,
BoW

Sold! and PM'd! :D

Salvation Mods S1SO SOLD
Jaded Faith Snakebite SOLD

Only the stock clean left for sale