• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Salvation SM2

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crankyrayhanky

Reaction score
I love this piece- it has my fav sounds ever.... but have since bought a Kemper and profiled it extensively....now it's time to flip

SM2 replicates the OR100 and a Framus Cobra.
It integrates into your current amp in 4cm and is able to toggle between OR, Cobra, and your amp. It works with something like an fx8 too, it has midi and normal footswitch options. This is how I loved/used it the most. I used it into a DMoll, DSLHR, and an EVH 5150 50w head- they all sounded great.
A more simple setup is to go direct into your fx return loop.
It can go direct, but I tried this into a TNL and did not dig it. I don't really like the TNL power amps sims, so no surprise there.
Rare piece. This took about 6 months of build time (received just about a year ago. I only know of one other person who just got one recently. Antonin is a mad genius at this stuff.
OR100 and a Framus Cobra which prompted me to order this rack. I actually like these tones more than the real deal as there are tone-sculpting options that are powerful and fun.

If you search for "After it was Written" on SoundCloud, you'll find my AZ project that was all 100R on guitars.

$1200 shipped CONUS including paypal. I'll consider decent offers

Thanks for looking!

You're killing me Ray, I figured you'd never let that sumbitch go!

Just bought Synergy new modules and burned through my cash.....it's still tempting me though

Hey
I have a bunch of stuff on Reverb
Sold a few things, mixed feelings as I hope to keep this lol

Synergy stuff does look awesome especially the new releases this week!

edit update: my financial crisis is over
I may still be willing to deal this, but also happy to keep it. No more bumps for awhile :D

too many bills, uggh.
$950 shipped and paypal conus

also here:
https://reverb.com/item/16723113-salvation-audio-sm2-or100-framus-cobra-clones