• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Randall Modules - *Price Drop* 7 modules $115-$125

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoctorTim

Reaction score
I have the following Randall modules available for sale. Some are decent sounding on their own, and all would be killer donors. My terms are similar to Studio289 who recently wrote:

**Terms***
These items are used. Some are like-new. Some have been passed around like a joint at a Grateful Dead concert. (Actually, they all look good but this was hilarious when I read it the first time.
All show minor signs of use. They function as expected.

Pics: https://imgur.com/gallery/gypAZB9

Price dropped $5 on all unsold modules.

Ultra (Black) $115 *SOLD*
Ultra XL (Silver) $115 *SOLD*
Clean (Black) $115 *SOLD*
Clean (Silver) $115 *SOLD*
TreadPlate (Silver) $115 *SOLD*
Blackface (Ironically this one is Silver) $115 *SOLD*

KH-2 (Black) $150 *SOLD*
Brahma $150 *SOLD*

Modern $125 *SOLD* - This one has been professionally modded with 3 way switches for Bass Shift, Mid Shift, and Voicing. It has a custom "faceplate" that's really just a paper printed template glued on. The mod is called "Mogwai" and the modder appears to be K.J. Plates (I have no idea who that is, but it looks clean inside). Again, it's a modded Modern that besides the added switches is stock from what I see.

Shipping prices:
$15 one module
$20 two or more modules

Shipping will be higher outside of the lower 48. No international shipping unless you have bought/sold here before.

If these are donors I'm happy to ship directly to Jaded Faith. Just be sure to request an invoice for the module work from him in advance as that's Rob's policy.

Payment is PayPal Friends and Family - else you pay the fees. I'll update this post as things sell.

FWIW I've both bought and sold with at least half a dozen people here.

KH-2 sold. Many are still available. Post a comment before your PM if you want to claim a module.

Brahma sold. I just posted these on FB as well. Snatch one up if you're on the fence. These are priced to sell. You can take one of these and mod it to your exact liking at Jaded Faith for less than a (good sounding but not customized) Synergy module.

Some of you might be holding out for duals, but Rob at JF will tell you straight away that the singles sound better than the duals (it has to do with signal splitting). This has been my experience as well.