5 Custom Modules and a RM4

Post Egnater & Randall MTS amps, modules and cab for sale and wanted. Please no dealers.

Moderators: guitarguy510, ned

mrehbaum
RM20

5 Custom Modules and a RM4

Post by mrehbaum » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:03 am

Hi everyone!

I haven't posted in a long time, but I thought I'd try selling some of my gear here before I put it up on eBay. I have bought (but not sold) here before, but it's been a while. I'm trying to pair down what I have and unfortunately, these didn't make the cut. P.M. me for pictures etc.

Single Channel Modules-

Randal Plexi with a boost mod. This sounds much better than I expected it to. I bought it as a donor mod and ended up keeping it. -$240 + actual shipping costs.

Jaded Faith Super Clean- Hands down the best clean tones I've ever played. $325 + actual shipping costs.

Jaded Faith Voxless- This module does all the Vox tones really well. $325 + actual shipping costs.

Sacred Groove D.M.S. 1- Super verstie 2203/2204 Module. $300 + actual shipping costs.

Jaded Faith HW 103 Classic- Hi Watt module. $325 + actual shipping.

Original RM4 with the foot switch- This is the original single channel version. I THINK (you all will know better) that this can be modded to dual channel if you're looking for that. Note it is NOT modded right now. It is single channel. $400 + actual shipping costs.

I also have an origina Mesa 20/20 in a cabinet with a power conditioner that is available. PM me if you're interested. I would be happy to sell it with the RM4 in the cabinet. It's an INCREDIBLE setup! I'm sad to see it go.... :( But I am trying to get down to a single amp.

Please PM for questions, etc.

Pictures can be found here- https://photos.app.goo.gl/wzJgGiQqe2zGESGWA
RM100 Head, RM50 1x12, RM4
Randall Plexi, Randall Ultra, Randall Recto, JF Voxless, JF Wrecked, SG MK 22

Ty
RM20

Re: 5 Custom Modules and a RM4

Post by Ty » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:49 am

Hi !

I would love to buy the SG DMS1 module.

Kind regards
Ty