FS: Vivider

Post Egnater & Randall MTS amps, modules and cab for sale and wanted. Please no dealers.

Moderators: guitarguy510, ned

bnorton4
RM50

FS: Vivider

Post by bnorton4 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:02 pm

Vivider - Original version with the switch on the ringer instead of the knob. $125 regular PayPal shipped and insured via USPS to the lower 48.
$OLD - Angel E - This module has a faulty Balls switch. It sounds and works fine in one position but not in the other. Probably an easy fix for someone like Rob over at Jaded Faith. I could certainly ship it there if you like. All other knobs and switches work as they should.

Last edited by bnorton4 on Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Salvation mods and stock duallies.

RipperShred
RM50

Re: FS: Vivider & Angel E

Post by RipperShred » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:38 pm

bnorton4 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:02 pm
Vivider - Original version with the switch on the ringer instead of the knob. $125 regular PayPal shipped and insured via USPS to the lower 48.
Angel E - This module has a faulty Balls switch. It sounds and works fine in one position but not in the other. Probably an easy fix for someone like Rob over at Jaded Faith. I could certainly ship it there if you like. All other knobs and switches work as they should. Asking $220 regular PayPal shipped and insured via USPS to the lower 48.

220 for a ball-less Angel E module? I can live with a neutered Engl for that amount. PM'd.

RipperShred
RM50

Re: FS: Vivider & Angel E

Post by RipperShred » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:04 pm

bnorton4 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:02 pm
Angel E - This module has a faulty Balls switch. It sounds and works fine in one position but not in the other. Probably an easy fix for someone like Rob over at Jaded Faith. I could certainly ship it there if you like. All other knobs and switches work as they should. Asking $220 regular PayPal shipped and insured via USPS to the lower 48.

Pm'd. Again. :D