• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Randall Spam

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Massive Spam:

I just went through a massive transition gear wise and I?ve got quite a load of stuff to unload. I?m in La Grande, Oregon 97850 (for shipping estimates). All prices are listed in US dollars. Please add 3% for PayPal fees if that?s your method of choice. Feel free to email me with offers or questions and negotiations on shipping. Pics available upon request. You can reach me at [email protected].

Randall RM 4 Modular Tube Preamp ? sounds incredible, one of my favorite tube preamps anywhere! It?s in great condition. It?s 100% working order and the only issues with it are a little rack rash around the mounting screws and the screw heads on the unit are a little discolored and a few are partially stripped. It came that way to me (bought it used) but it didn?t interfere with me getting it open, I had to flip some midi switches inside the unit. $450 plus $35 ConUS shipping. This thing is heavy!

Randall RT 2/50 ? Amazingly cool power amp that let?s you switch between two different power tubes via midi. A very cool feature for a very sweet amp. I have JJ?s EL 34?s and 6L6?s currently loaded with plenty of tube life left in them. Amp works 100% and the just like the RM 4 there is a little rack rash and some discolored and partially stripped screw heads. Again, I?ve had it open so they?re still functional. $835 plus $50 ConUS shipping. This thing is heavy!

Randall Blackface Module ? Module is in 100% working order and completely stock. Sounds very cool and Fendery like a twin. $150 plus $10 ConUS shipping.

Randall Tweed Module - Module is in 100% working order and completely stock. Does a very cool slightly overdriven SRV type tone or kind of like a crunchy older plexi kind of thing. $150 plus $10 ConUS shipping.

Randall SL+ Module - Module is in 100% working order and completely stock. Sounds 100% Marshall goodness. Does a cool Plexi kind of thing with the gain down low and gets into JCM 800 territory at higher gains. $150 plus $10 ConUS shipping.

Randall Recto Module - Module is in 100% working order and completely stock. It has the Mesa Dual Recto attitude but it is a little different. I found it actually quite good at lead work. $150 plus $10 ConUS shipping.

Randall Iso Cab ? A very cool item to use with tube amps! Comes with Celestion Vintage 30 speaker. While it isn?t dead silent, you?re able to turn up a tube amp pretty high and it really quiets it down. $320, but email me about shipping. This thing is big and heavy!

Thanks for looking!