• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT: Recto Module

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dayn

Reaction score
I want to trade my Recto Module for one of the following:

1)Blackface
2)Deluxe
3)Plexi
4)Clean

Thanks!

Hmmmm, I have a Plexi module that I'm really not using. Where are you located?
Steve

Steve,

A Plexi would be great as long as it is 100% functional (as my Recto mod is). I am in Seattle.

Let me know if you want to proceed with the trade. I just did a trade with another forum member successfully.

Thanks,

Dayn

Dayn,
I'm alllllll the way on the other side of the country in Delaware. I've done many sales through H-C, but unfortunately, that doesn't log feedback like ebay. The Plexi module is in perfect condition. I can take pics if you want. It came stock in my RM100S. I can ship it in one of the boxes I just got though(UltraXL and a Modern). The only thing I've done with it is put in JJ ECC83S tubes.
Just let me know if you're interested. I'll go take some pics of it now.
Steve

No need for pics. Is it the black stripe version? Mine is the older Chrome version (exact same except look) and it was owned by the Queensryche guitarist as his main sound (he is back to Mesa 3 Recs).

If you want to pm me I can get you my e-mail address and then we can exchange addresses. I can get the Recto going USPS Priority Mail today. I will ship it in a Randall MTS box and then with packing material inside another bigger box for safety.

-Dayn

Thanks Scott!

The Recto is now officially gone (traded).

Thanks!