T2 OR RM100

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IbanezGuy88

Reaction score
Hey guys long ago my RM100 blew up and have no way of fixing it at the moment or anytime soon. I've been thinking about getting the RM100 again or get the T2. I heard that the T2 is better for metal than the RM100 and better than the V2. I tried the V2 but I didn't care much for it as I liked my RM100 better. There's no T2 around here so I was wondering if you guys could help me figure out between the RM or the T2, thanks guys!

I did a trial on all 3 back to back (MTS, T2 & V2) at the guitar shop through a warhead cab, personally I preferred the sound of the T2 (bought it on the spot!). It's got such a solid, clean sound to it, even when you're driving the gain at ridiculous levels its still got good clarity - this is on the hi-hi-gain channel. The clean channel sounds very good too, although I think it needs a bit of reverb, and the second channel (gain but not extreme gain) also sounds great, really crunchy!

Hope this helps,

Dan