mr scary and the grail owners,what speakers you like to use?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmf5150

Reaction score
i have the mr scary module,but i plan on getting the grail module next.im current ly using vintage pre rol greenbacks but i have some vintage 30s on there way.what you guys favorite speakers for these modules?

I've been through the gamut and I find for my needs Greenbacks make everything sound better... BUT the Eminence Super V is my current fav speaker... no ****.

Craig

Marshall Lead 1960-75 watt celestion
Peavey 5150-75 watt sheffield

I can blend the two cabs together or get one or the other and it works out well. The Marshalls are flatter than the 5150s, which are scooped a bit.

I haven't put myself in the market for new speakers, so I'm not sure what other option I'd have. I know I do like the G-flex cabs though.

Scott

First Off I like the sound of the Lynch Box cab with those modules. But, my preference is my x-pattern TV Marshall Cab with 2 GT-75's and 3 30H's, it seems to sound more like the Dokken and Lynch Mob Sounds that way. Although I agree that the Geenbacks are very cool as well, I still go back to them especially when recording.