Do you guys love Orange as much as I do?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zack

Reaction score
Well if you do, I am going to try to build an Orange AD30 based module. I will let you know how it goes, and then I might sell some.

Building a module? You mean by taking a pre-existing module and just modifying it until it sounds like you'd like it to? Or actually starting by designing a PC board in your computer, having it manufactured, etc. etc.?

Orren

We are going to look into both. I am sure the first one would be a modded one so we have the right components and then we will go from there.

wow good luck with that,

later you can made an ENGL Powerball module 8) :) :wink:

Are you refering to the 70's version or one based off of the 70's version.
The reason I ask is b/c I could only get my hands on the 70's version schematics and taking a look a quick look at the schemo's it seems like There is only a Volume, Bass and Treble control, while the newer version has controls similiar to that of the MTS modules (Gain, Bass,Mid, Treble, and Volume).

Since I only have schemo's for the old version it seems that the Clean, Blackface, or DLX are the closest as far as structure. However there seems to be a good bit of work.

Good Luck and tell us how it goes...

That would be incredible!!! I was just thinking about how much I want an Orange module!