Lynch Box Combo?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butcher

Reaction score
Anyone know if Randall plans to produce a 50w or 100w LB Combo? My half stack is awesome & I'd really like a combo version as well...

Rich ,
you know what else would be cool .
Some smaller power amps .like a 20/20 single rack space with density and pres

I've been doing some smaller, fill in gigs live here lately and love the ability to take a 4 space rack to do the gigs, since my 2U VHT is heavier than I care to drag out for lesser shows, so I take my Mesa 20/20.
I've been shopping for another single space power amp here lately and if Randall had an offering, I'd be all over it.
Seems that Mesa and Marshall have decent single space tube pieces, but the price is pretty steep and if someone else (um, Randall) were able to get a single rack space tube power amp to market, I think a LOT of people would be down for it, especially if it's more competitively priced.
There aren't enough single space tube power amp options to choose from.
Not everybody wants or needs a 2U power amp, for which there are tons of companies that offer them.
It doesn't have to do switching like the RT2/50. I think it'd still sell well.
I've talked to a few guitar players that I've tried to convert into rack guys and one thing they've always complained about is how big and heavy a power amp is...so a 1U version may just intrigue more people than the 2U.

Totally agree Jim ..

Its the weight that just killer .id totally do the egnater M2 when they release it and an RT 22 (2x20) for small rig that would be the bomb.

BTW ..hows the digi 1101 .from the site clips its sound pretty cool for the effects. and the price is good .Plexi model sound decent ..Hows the Soldano and Legacy models ?

Cheers

I've got me one of them thar Lynchbox combos. Sweet stuff.

Picture002.jpg

As there isn't technically a RM50LB, there isn't a price really available for them. LockStock is the proud owner of the ONLY one that was a one-off prototype that we made for George to check out.

:D

LockStock is one lucky six shooter.

Rich does it look like there is a Lynch Box combo coming in the future?
A low wattage combo would be wicked.

Craig

Khing,
I think Rich has all but confirmed this , I wouldnt be surprised if they do a 50 watt head to, with the jewel , rocker switches .they have obviously done it once ..in combo form

RD/Rich said:
As there isn't technically a RM50LB, there isn't a price really available for them. LockStock is the proud owner of the ONLY one that was a one-off prototype that we made for George to check out.

:D
oh my god rich.. i dont know what i gotta do.. or who i gotta bribe.. or how many dinners and beers i gotta buy.. but i must have one of those combos.. even if the production model changes.. id love one made just like that prototype.. even if its not an actual prototype... my local joliet jam house is just aching for one.. and after the year wifey and i have had.......... i need it LOL

i wanna cover my new pool table with that alligator skin mwuwahahahahahaha

I want one in black gator ( I know rich is probably tired of hearing it //lol )
but black gator on a 50 watt head with the lynch panel layout(even if it was a custom order and i had to pay a bit more .(I know they did it in white for the 100 with blue jewel.).and id be pulling out the visa .

The reason for black is just my cabs are all black . although maybe i just have to change the cab ..hmmmm

stay tuned!

...Will you guys actually be able to talk about stuff before Christmas, do ya think??