Egnater designed line for Guitar Center!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Electric I

Reaction score
Wow... that Rebel head looks sweetass. And with a watts control to boot.

Any idea how much?

You are seeing 2 of our designs exclusive to GC. They are designed by Egnater and built to our exacting specifications overseas. GC will not be carrying any of our modular product line. Bruce will be flying to Cali to personally inspect and test the shipments to GC.
I just played the Tourmaster this past week and it kicks ***. Channels 1 is super clean and really big. Channel 2 is clean to a floored Bassman. Channels 3 and 4 cover a really wide range of OD sounds from classic crunch (AC/DC) to way over the top high gain (80's rock to modern metal). The amp has tons of cool features both for tone and in the power section. The Tourmaster will hit the 17 GC Platinum stores in early December. Availability of the Tourmaster 4100 head, the 4212 Combo and the new Rebel amp should arrive in 250 GC stores hopefully in late January. We have not confirmed pricing yet but they will be very reasonable.
From Egnater Modular Systems....look for our new E2 single spaced modular preamp and custom single channel modules at NAMM.

Jeff

Very ,Very cool stuff ..

About the Rebel , what is the hi gain capabilitiy of that one is it more to like an plexi or will it go into eg4/5 territory with the gain open. im curious as I see a tight switch on it which I normally associate with a more modern attack