Settings for Rocktron Vendetta amp head

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hamer95USA

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Anyone have cool setting for their Rocktron Vendetta amp head? It would be greatly appreciated.

Guitar George

I have a 100w Combo with warehouse CL80 speakers. I wasn't a fan of the V30s. I'm running 6CA7 power tubes, and various preamp tubes (Tung Sol, JJ, chinese) with a 12AT7 in V1.

My setting are this:
Ch. 1 & Ch. 2 EQ = bass @ noon, Mid @ 2 o clock, treble no farther then 1 or 2 o clock, presence at 2 o clock, switch in mid cut position.
Ch. 1-Gain at noon, channel volume at 3 o clock, bright switch on.
Ch. 2-gain at 2 o clock, channel volume at 2 o clock, bright switch on.

Ch. 3 & 4 EQ = bass at 1 o clock, mid @ 2 o clock, treble @ 3 o clock, presence @ 2 o clock, switch in mid boost position.
Ch. 3-Gain @ 2 o clock, channel volume at 1 o clock, bright switch off.
Ch. 4-Gain @ 2 o clock, channel volume at 1 ish, bright switch off.

Global settings:
FX loop-Full up wet potition with jumper cable in parallel loop.
Density- around 10 o clock (more with less volume)
Presence- 2 o clock
Master volume....usually around 10-11 o clock......

The weirdest thing about the Vendetta is the effect of certain pots...like Ch 1 & 2 treble pot. :roll:

I have TOL50 on the way......so I'll have to compare and let you all know.

Hey joshuastp,

I figured out how to get some decent settings on my Vendetta amp head and your settings are very similiar to how I have my amp dialed up right now. Thanks for sharing the information, bro!!

Guitar George

The biggest key to getting better tone out of the Vendettas is to crank them up a little.

I haven't had much luck getting above average tone with the amp set to bedroom levels.......but cranked up to band volumes it really sounds great. :wink: